I Almost Lost My Life On Set Through Food Poisoning – Nana Ama Mcbrown Shares Her Story

I Almost Lost My Life On Set Through Food Poisoning – Nana Ama Mcbrown Shares Her Story

 

Ghana’s finest actress Nana Ama Mcbrow shared her sad story of how she almost lost her life on set after she suffered from food poisoning.

Speaking to colleague actress Emelia Brobbey who was the host on TV Show “Okukuseku”, Nana Ama Mcbrown revealed that every job comes with it’s challenges as she recounted suffering from a food poisoning after eating with a person on set.

According to her, she brought her own food on set, and a colleague on set joined her to eat with her. After a while, her colleague left her and within 30 minutes after finishing her food, she began to experience stomach pains.

The actress further indicated that when stomach pains began she did not know what happened afterwards before she realized, she was at Komfo Anokye hospital.

She added that she could not eat for four days as a result, and even her mother advised her to quit acting because of that.

See Full Video

post by: thedistin.com.

Since You Are Here

Check out our new Youtube Web series! We promise you will love it! and subcribe to watch new episodes first!

Click the Youtube button to subscribe! We'd appreciate it a lot! Thank you!

Follow Us

We are almost at 100k followers on Facebook, 10k on Instagram and 1k on Twitter. Help us reach even faster by following us on either of these platforms.

Please share this post if you liked it!
About Atta-Mafu Joshua

I am an entertainment writer and a website developer. I will be bring you all the juicy celebrity gossip and entertainment news right here on thedistin.com. Make sure to visit daily.

– Leave Comments –