The 2019/2020 Student Loan Trust Fund Applications are officially opened from the 4th of November 2019. The Student Loan Trust Fund applications 2019 / 2020 are fully online, after which you print the online application form and submit to a Student Loan Trust Fund campus office in your tertiary institution.
The Students Loan Trust Fund is a member of the Association of African Higher Education Financing Agencies (AAHEFA) responsible for assisting students with loans.
The official statement read :
We are happy to inform you that the 2019/20 Loan Application has been opened.
Click the Apply Now link or follow the link below to start your application
- Visit www.sltf.gov.gh and click the “apply now ” button or just visit application.sltf.gov.gh
- Apply in three steps, first Create an Account if this is your first time
- Secondly, Complete the online application form by filling all the required details
- Submit the form you filled
- Print two copies of the online application form and submit to the nearest campus office with the necessary supporting documents.
- Have your fingerprints (INDEX AND THUMB) and your guarantor’s THUMB PRINT taken at any SSNIT branch office. You will be assisted by a SSNIT official. (Guarantor thumbprint applies to SSNIT guarantors only).
- Attach photocopies of the following:
- Student ID card and Admission letter.
- SSNIT ID number or SSNIT reference number.
- e-zwich card (both sides).
- Submit 2 original copies of the duly completed forms and copies of the supporting documents to your respective SLTF Campus Office
- You will be contacted through email when your application is due.
Before an applicant applies for the loan he/she will require the following in order to successfully apply. Until these are provided the application will not be successful.
- Telephone number of both applicant and guarantor
- An E-zwich account that should be linked to your Bank account in the same bank.
- Social security number
- Should be a registered student of his/her school
- Must have one personal guarantor who should either be a SSNIT contributor, MMDA, Religious Body or a Corporate Body. Please refer to guarantor requirement for details.
- Two passport size photographs
As part of the consideration for the student loan, prospective applicants will need to ensure that both their institution and programmes will make them eligible for the loan. To be able to access the loan the following must be considered:
- School is a tertiary Institution accredited by Ghana National Accreditation Board.
- Programmes being offered are accredited by NAB
- Loan is for only Ghanaian citizens living and schooling in Ghana
- Only needy applicant will be considered
A borrower shall apply the loan granted from the Fund to defray personal expenses including fees, the cost of boarding, lodging, books, equipment and for other purposes that may be necessary for the borrower’s course of studies.
Download Application Form Guidelines Here
This is to serve as a guideline since the application is now fully online.
Detailed Application Procedures And Guidelines
Watch the official video tutorials of the Student Loan Trust Fund Application Procedures
Overview Student Loan Trust Fund Application Procedures
Entire Application Process Of The Student Loan Trust Fund Application Procedures
Form Submission Of The Student Loan Trust Fund Application
– Leave Comments –