Starting in January 2020, the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana announces the availability of Free Online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programmes for Nursing and Midwifery Practitioners in Ghana.
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐏𝐃 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗.
The Online platform comprises a mobile application and an online learning management system containing nursing and midwifery education. You will be able to study courses and submit your continuing professional development certificates automatically to the Nursing and Midwifery Council for the renewal of your license to practice.
𝑩𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑭𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑼𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑪𝑷𝑫 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴
1. Access to hundreds of leading education courses
2. App to download courses and study off-line
3. Online Education Portal (for study on computers)
4. One central place to record all of your CPD (which automatically updates the Council’s records)
5. The platform will assist you with your Continuing Professional Development requirements
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐏𝐃 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞, 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞-𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗.
Please click on the link to register www.wcea.education/nmcg Share on:
– Leave Comments –[gs-fb-comments]