The Ghana Parliamentary Service invites application from suitably qualified persons to fill vacancies in the Parliamentary Service of Ghana as Hansard Reporters . Reporters scope of work includes Reporting, Transcribing, Proofreading and Editing
Duties and Responsibilities:
Hansard Reporters shall:
- Report on Committees of Inquiries.
- Report on Committee proceedings.
- Transcribe, Proofread and Edit Reports.
- Report on proceedings of Special Committees.
- Report on plenary proceedings of Parliament.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by superior officer,
Successful Candidates will be sponsored to attend a six month training course in English Language, Parliamentary Practice and Procedure, Computer Applications, Typewriting, Reporting, Proofreading and Typesetting and shall be bonded after successful completion to serve the Parliamentary Service for a period of five (5) year.
Eligibility And Qualifications
All applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants must have first degree in English and or Linguistics (2nd Class Upper Division) from a recognized university or exceptional competence in any other subject area with at least a second class upper division, from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Applicants must have Minimum of one year national service
- Applicants must have Must be computer literate
- Applicants must have not be more than 35 years
- Applicants must have ability to work under pressure
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified persons are to submit soft copies of applications and their curriculum vitae with email address, telephone and or fax numbers to facilitate ease of contactto firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are also required to submit hard copies of applications and curriculum vitae to:
THE DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE
READ ON: APPLY NOW || Upstream Oil and Gas job vacancies
PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE OF GHANA
PARLIAMENT OF GHANA
Deadline Of Application
Deadline of application is January 17, 2020.