Here is the NIA Ghana Card Online Registration Procedures , Requirements, Centers and Portal 2020 / 2021. The National Identification Authority not long ago lunched an online NIA Ghana card application procedure to reduce the workload at the NIA registrations centers nationwide. Part of the NIA Ghana Card application process can now be done through the NIA online portal.
This is as a result of complaints about the tedious nature of the mass registration procedure. The NIA registration centers could register less than 100 persons per day and was extremely slow.
As such the NIA has provided an online NIA Ghana card application procedure to reduce the discomfort from joining long queues for hours to get your details entered into the system. From henceforth, right from the comfort of your home, you can do the entering of details by yourself to apply for the Ghana Card.
This article contains; Registration Eligibility For NIA Ghana Card, Registration Requirements For The NIA Ghana Card online registration, NIA Ghana Card Online Registration Procedures; How to Apply for a Ghana Card Online and all About The Online Ghana Card Application Process
Kindly Share With All Colleagues, There Is A Whatsapp Share Button Below The Article.
Registration Eligibility For NIA Ghana Card
- The NIA Ghana Card is exclusively for Ghanaian citizens
- All Ghanaians with dual citizenship either home or abroad
- Registration is for all ages
Registration Requirements For The NIA Ghana Card online registration
Requirements for the NIA Ghana Card online registration are:
- Personal Information such as Name, Date and Place of birth, Residential address and digital address code.
- Information About your parents and their personal information such as names, Address dates and places of birth etc.
- Proof of nationality such as (i.e. Birth certificate, certificate of acquired citizenship or valid passport)
- Means of identification which is either a; Driver’s Licence, NHIS Card, Passport, SSNIT Card, Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Voter ID Card.
NIA Ghana Card Online Registration Procedures; How to Apply for a Ghana Card Online
- Visit the NIA Ghana Card online registration portal through: https://register.nia.gov.gh/
- You will see the “Existing Application Login” button and the “Start New Application” button, click on “Start New Application” button to be taken to the account creation page.
- On the account creation page, a registration ID is automatically generated for you to be used to login. Take note of it and write it down.
- Afterwards enter your a password in the “password” field and repeat the password you entered in the “repeat password field”.
- Afterwards click on the “Start Registration” button”
- Note that you will need the “Registration ID ” and password you just created, to login if you want to make changes to your form to be filled.
- After creating the account you will be taken through the NIA Ghana card application form in 8 steps
- The first section of the form is to enter your Surname and Forenames (Other Names).
- Then click on the “Yes This Is The Name I Want To Use” button
- Afterwards the next section of the form shows, inquiring of your nationality and Citizenship. Questions asked on this page are; Are you a Ghanaian?, Do You have Dual Citizenship? and Do You Have an Existing National Identification Card?. Just thick the appropriate Yes or No check boxes to continue the process.
- The next step is to select your proof of nationality which is either your a birth certificate or a passport.
- The next step is to select your means of identification which is either a; Driver’s Licence, NHIS Card, Passport, SSNIT Card, Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Voter ID Card.
- Afterwards click on the ” Save and Continue” button
- Afterwards, you will be prompted with the message “Do you want to continue and save the new application?” just click yes. Note that This action cannot be reversed.
- Afterwards you will be taken to the next section of the NIA Ghana card application form, where you will be asked details such as Your gender, height, eye color, hair color , marital status, education . Just click on the appropriate responses and click on the “save and continue” button.
- Afterwards enter your date of birth, place of birth, occupation and hometown. Then click on the appropriate responses and click on the “save and continue” button.
- After filling all the all the 7 pages of the NIA Ghana card online application form, you will be taken to a declaration page.
- Just click “YES” to the accept the declaration.
- Afterwards, there will be the option to download the completed NIA Ghana card application form.
- You will also receive an email confirming your application. The option to download the forms will be in the the email you provided.
- After printing your NIA Ghana card application form and gathering original copies of all mandatory documents such as your birth certificate, ID card etc, visit Any National Identification Authority (NIA) registration center near you with a printed copy of your application form to be attended to.
About The Online Ghana Card Application Process
Prior to the introduction of the online Ghana card application process, Ghanaians had to cue at the various centers where mass registration was taking place. The manual application centers could only register a maximum of a 100 people a day.
The online Ghana card application process is to reduce the time taken by an individual to register to more than half the time. The process of queuing to get your Name filled by an NIA registration agent is entirely done with by the online Ghana card application process, Also the process of queuing to have your details typed into the system by an NIA agent is also done with by the online Ghana card application process .
Note that the online Ghana card application process is not entirely online, after filling and printing the NIA Ghana card application form, you will have to visit any NIA registration center near you or preferably to the head office of NIA due to the queuing at the mass registration centers, the people in the queue might not allow for you to be attended to.
Cost Of The Ghana Card Online Application Procedure
The Ghana Card is free of charge.
When To Receive Your Ghana Card
You should be able to receive your Ghana Card instantly, once you have done all the necessary requirements.
However, In cases of unavailability of electricity and internet connection, you may be asked to come another day.
Online Ghana card registration centers
After filling and printing the NIA Ghana card application form, you will have to visit any NIA registration center near you or preferably to the head office of NIA due to the queuing at the mass registration centers, the people in the queue might not allow for you to be attended to.
— Browse New Stories —
Pastor Who Prophesied Kennedy And Tracy’s Expensive Wedding Tells How Huge Members of His Church Have Increased.Celebrity/Social Media
- Celebrity/Social Media
- Celebrity/Social Media
- Celebrity/Social Media
Zambian Businessman, Haruperi’s Bugatti Veyron Seized; His Source Of Income Now Being Investigated | Video + PhotosCelebrity/Social Media
SAD NEWS: Veteran Actor William Addo Battling With Glaucoma As He Seeks Treatment From Herbalist | VideoCelebrity/Social Media