The successful candidate for this role will join our Corporate Sales Team as an Account Manager in the AirtelTigo Business
Department. (S)He will report to the Sales Manager and will safeguard and grow revenue from allocated accounts nationally through planning, opportunity management and relationship building. The Account Manager will meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Function: AirtelTigo Business
Employment Type: Full-Time
Expiry Date: 10th February 2020
- Prospect, develop and close new strategic deals using consultative solutions sales techniques;
- Lead virtual account teams to meet revenue targets and profitability;
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts,
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified and manage the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed;
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis;
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team;
- Ensure integrated channel management is in place and track all sales activities in CRM;
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making;
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws;
- Exercise thought leadership at C level within the allocated accounts and demonstrate an understanding of the business
- strategies and communications dependencies of the customer;
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with account teams.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University degree in any field with emphasis on Business Management, Economics or any related discipline;
- A minimum of four (4) years’ sales /account management experience preferably in B2B;
- Experience in managing and growing multi-faceted relationship;
- Strong Needs-Based selling skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and focus on executions;
- Good presentation and people management skills;
- Good networking and communication skills;
- Must be licensed to drive and with a clean driver’s license/record.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represent who we are; Simplicity, Transparency, and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 10th February 2020