The successful candidate for this role will join our Billing Assurance Team at AirtelTigo as MFS and Cash Assurance Analyst in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Billing Assurance and will provide the business with assurance services on MFS (Mobile Financial Services) revenues, prevent leakages and perform professional audit work individually or as a team leader to guarantee the quality of product and identify and mitigate cash risks as part of revenue Assurance value addition.
Job Title: MFS and Cash Assurance Analyst
Job Function: Finance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Expiry Date: 10th February 2020
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of all MFS and Cash Assurance Billing Controls;
- Provide support on MFS to Finance and MFS operations Team through Business Partnering approach;
- Put in place a weekly Risk Dashboard reporting on leakages and financial impact;
- Ensure that exceptions on GSMA Code of Conduct and Cash Assurance alarms are followed up and properly closed;
- Identify manual controls and automate them;
- Document standard operating procedures for all MFS controls;
- Improve all MFS controls to a managed level;
- Carry out periodic logical access review and wallet audit on MFS platform to ensure accesses granted are role-based and wallets functionality and configuration are accurate;
- Ensure that alarms and controls around the MFS Framework have been deployed; Assist MFS Business unit in the monthly update of their product catalog.
- Perform periodic End to End review on MFS and Cash to ensure that all controls have been fully implemented and complimentary controls are in place to plug out leakages;
- Ensure key controls and alarms have been defined on key areas;
- Perform control adequacy and effectiveness reviews of business processes that affect revenues;
- Ensure daily follow-ups with Treasury to ensure Bank differences are closed on time with Bank Partners;
- Carry out a risk analysis on products to ensure control impact has been factored
- Prepare billing test scenarios to be factored in the product testing and periodic testing of products;
- Monitor the MFS dashboard to ensure unusual dips and spikes are picked up.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Economics or related fields;
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant working experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the Mobile Financial Services (MFS) business;
- Strong Knowledge in SQL & Oracle Databases;
- Knowledge in Web technologies i.e. PHP etc.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience with creating business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and providing solutions.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 10th February 2020
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
— Browse New Stories —
Dillish Mathews Chops Love With Her Boyfriend, Emmanuel Adebayor, As He Celebrates His 36th BirthdayCelebrity/Social Media
- Celebrity/Social Media
If I Had Gotten Pregnant For Medikal Before Our Break Up, I Would Have Kept The Baby – Sister Deborah | VideoCelebrity/Social Media
- Celebrity/Social Media
Mallam Leaks Nvde Photos Of A Popular Pastor After He Refused To Thank Him After Taking Juju; This Is WhyCelebrity/Social Media
Ghanaians Blast Kwadwo Sheldon For Calling Nana Ama McBrown A Witch After She Kissed Her Daughter | ScreenshotsCelebrity/Social Media