Tropenbos Ghana (TBG), a forest and environmental NGO, is looking for a Communications Officer for an immediate appointment to assist in the overall planning and execution of its communication program
Listed below is all there is to know about the job
• Develop and implement the corporate communication strategy and annual work
• Lead the development, production, and distribution of Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) materials (e.g. newsletters, brochures, info sheets, policy briefs, posters, etc) of TBG projects.
• Support the planning, organizing, and facilitation of multi-stakeholder processes.
• Develop and publish success stories (outcome and impacts) of projects from the held for communication to primary and secondary audiences
• the purpose-driven individual with excellent communication skills and a strong interest in natural resources management, including governance and climate change.
• Experience in development communication, public relations, media campaigns, environmental journalism.
• Extensive experience in report writing (especially development of success stories) and development of IEC materials.
• Bachelor of Science or preferably MA or MSc in Communication, Journalism, Social Sciences, with a working knowledge of Natural Resource or Environmental
• A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in similar tasks.
• Excellent writing skills and proven ability to produce quality results.
• Proficient user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet; other computer application skills will be added advantage (e.g. web-based management systems).
• Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing of English Language and Twi Language.
• Familiarity with International development donor rules and regulations Is a plus.
• Familiarity with landscape management, environmental and forest governance, biodiversity conservation, climate change, and international cooperation.
There is no deadline set for this job position at the time of publishing but be sure to get in touch with the business for further details.
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to the official website. Visit here to apply