The Judicial Service of Ghana comprises the Superior Courts of Judicature, established under the 1992 Constitution, and the Inferior Courts, established by Parliament. The hierarchy of courts derives largely from British juridical forms. The courts have jurisdiction over all civil and criminal matters.
Judicial Service of Ghana is recruiting educated and experienced individuals for this job
Listed below is all there is to know about the job
• Assist with the efficient administration of the courts in the country;
• Ensure effective manpower planning in respect of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Courts;
• Assist with the coordination of the activities of Lower Court Judges and Magistrates;
• Assist with the establishment of courts in the country;
• Assist the Judicial Secretary in managing the business of the Judicial Council and General Legal Counsel;
• Assist and oversee the establishment and implementation of ICT systems within the Judicial Service;
• Assist the Judicial Secretary in the general administration of the Judicial Service; Assist with the management of the assets of the Judicial Service;
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary.
• Must be a Ghanaian enrolled in the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana.
• Must be not less than ten (10) years standing at the Bar.
• Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service.
• A Masters’ Degree in HRM or an MBA would be an added advantage.
• Must be Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Must have excellent writing, communication, and research skills.
There is no deadline set for this job position at the time of publishing but be sure to get in touch with the business for further details.
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to the official website. Visit here to apply