We are relentless in driving change to advance children’s rights and equality for girls by working together with children, young people, our supporters, and partners.
Listed below is all there is to know about the job
• Processes the purchase and supply of goods and materials for the PU as per the Operations Manual (OM), local procedures and policies to ensure value for money is obtained at all times
• Ensures that all vendor details and requisitions are created and entered into SAP
• Processes requisitions, price comparison, purchase orders, goods receipt, purchasing history/records, etc in SAP.
• Processes payment request for approval. Post/enters and post good receipts into SAP for processing.
• Posts/enters material stocks and inventory into SAP and process the same.
• Assists in the preparation and processing of bidding documents for public tender offers to ensure a fair and transparent process for securing the services of consultants and contractors
• Ensures the effective allocation, utilization and management of vehicles for Plan’s activities as per OM, local policy and local Procurement Guidelines and Procedures with a low incidence of vehicular accidents and reduced cost of repairs and maintenance.
• Ensures the adequate supply of utilities and maintenance of office equipment and machinery for the smooth flow of work in the office with minimum disruption of work outflow
• Ensures the effective management of stores to ensure the effective implementation of program activities with no reports or incidents on mismanagement of stores
• Reviews, update and maintain the Fixed Assets Register for the PU to keep and track all assets with no reports of loss of assets
• Assists in the preparation, update, and maintenance of contracts to keep and track all contracts without any reports on program disruptions due to maladministration of contracts
• Ensures the office & its environment are well kept and maintained to facilitate the smooth flow of office work without any adverse disruptions
• Monitors and manages the team of Front Desk Assistant, Drivers and Janitors to ensure they perform effectively and provide the required support services.
• Keeps the Program Unit Manager informed of any initiative or difficulties related to the office for attention/redress for the provision of the required support services for program implementation.
• Fulfills Plan’s Safeguarding Children and Young people Policy at all times to safeguard and protect the child at all times without any reports or incidents of child abuse.
• It also fulfills Plan International’s Gender Equality and Inclusion Policy at all times.
• Produces and maintains an up-to-date supplier database and price list for easy access to the required information that would ensure prompt procurement goods and materials for program activities
• Ensures Plan’s offices and staff are insured to safeguard life and property at all times to ensure that staff works effectively without any fear of non-protection.
• A first Degree in Procurement or closely related field,
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position in an international organization similar to Plan International;
• Experience in knowledge and working with the SAP system is a plus.
There is no deadline set for this job position at the time of publishing but be sure to get in touch with the business for further details.
How To apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to the official website. Visit here to apply