The UKGCC’s key objective is to facilitate the entry of UK businesses into the Ghanaian trade industry.
We are a powerhouse that bridges the gap between the UK and Ghanaian businesses by highlighting available commerce and partnership opportunities. The benchmarks we operate on are excellence and efficiency.
The company is recruiting well educated and experienced for this job.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for the UKGCC.
- Provide media advice to the UKGCC team.
- Build a strong network of external media relations and use these contacts to promote the UKGCC’s work.
- Design and implement media campaigns.
- Develop a forward-looking program of activities to map out upcoming communications priorities and manage workflow.
- Oversee media handling at UKGCC events and deliver media briefings.
- Develop core scripts, public lines, and digital/media landscape reports for the individual members of the UKGCC team.
- Oversee production of relevant daily media monitoring reports in Ghana and globally.
- Lead responsibility for the UKGCC website and social media platforms
- A Bachelor’s degree is essential and a second degree may be an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 years of works experiences in communications, public/corporate affairs or related role.
- A proven track record of nurturing communications campaigns from concept to reality.
- Experience of delivering high profile, large scale events.
- Demonstrable social media skills, including implementing media campaigns.
- Strong network/links in the media, including TV, Radio, Print, and social media.
- Experience in producing innovative and creative social media and video content.
- Photo and video content editorial skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English with well-developed creative writing skills.
- Must be highly computer literate
- Must have numeracy and budget management abilities.
- Must have a strong work ethic with an ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Must be resourceful in solving problems.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be comfortable dealing with high-level officials.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
All forms must be submitted by 01 April 2020
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to the official website. Visit here to apply