Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA). ACCA’s headquarters are in London with a principal administrative office in Glasgow.
ACCA works through a network of over 104 offices and centers in 52 countries – with 323 Approved Learning Partners (ALP) and more than 7,300 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide employee development.
The Company is hiring experienced and educated individuals for the position
- Bookkeeping – Use software to process transactions and prepare a basic financial statement that complies with accounting standards.
- Tax Compliance – Prepare and reconcile withholding tax, VAT, levies and corporate tax accruals.
- Client Service – Maintain relations with and provide service to the client.
- Reporting & Analysis – Prepare internal and external financial statements and analysis; advise clients on implication.
- Technology – Use technology to streamline and perform work; set up clients on the system and train them to use.
- A first degree in a business or non-business course
- Must be a student or an affiliate of ACCA, and passed the Advanced Performance Management paper (Essential) with no or at least 1-year working experience. This is an entry-level position.
There is no deadline set for this job position at the time of publishing but be sure to get in touch with the business for further details.
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to the official website. Visit here to apply