The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) is the Ghana administration charged with the task of assessing, collecting and accounting for tax revenue in Ghana
The core mandate of the Authority is to ensure maximum compliance with relevant laws in order to ensure a sustainable revenue stream for the government as well as the controlled and safe flow of goods across the county’s borders.
This is a strategic role, reporting to Commissioner-General, and will interface with other key roles across divisions of GRA.
The post holder will provide leadership and direction towards the development and execution of customer experience strategy and transformation to achieve excellence in customer experience delivery.
- Lead the execution of customer experience transformation strategy of GRA and develop innovative approaches to research, collaboration, and customer satisfaction measurement
- Lead the implementation of customer experience as defined in GRA’s strategy
- Advise the leadership (commissioners) on strategic customer experience initiatives and emerging issues to enable customer-centric strategic decision and critical issues response
- Assist in developing customer journey mapping and journey prioritization, segmentation and persona development to drive customer experience transformation initiatives
- Develop and implement customer service charter and service promise (GRA customer experience proposition) and communicate same across GRA for buy-in
- Liaise with departments and conduct taxpayer (customer) service needs assessment, service gaps, and current service failures to inform specific customer service initiatives and improvements for the delivery of the GRA customer service strategy
- Establish customer service satisfaction measurement systems and quality standards across the GRA and develop appropriate systems to monitor and report on the trends in service delivery
- Define customer service standards and key performance indicators (KPIs) for divisions and departments across GRA (including front, middle and back-office staff
- Conduct and report, on regular basis, external customer experience surveys and internal customer feedback for management actions Ensure that taxpayer support activities deliver measurable and significant value for the GRA and meet customer satisfaction standards including service turnaround times (TAT)
- Support the implementation of digital and technology (electronic and digital platforms) for digital customer experience delivery to ensure efficiency and convenience for internal and external customers of the GRA
- Implement and track service standards and expected outcomes resolutions including agreed uptime measurement, complaint, and dispute
- Design, develop and implement recognition and reward programs to incentivize and motivate staff to achieve the service delivery vision Provide support to the Achievement of Tax Administration Assessment Diagnostic Tool (TADAT) acceptable scores
- Build and strengthen partnerships with key stakeholders including engaging with other MDAs to determine options for cross-area administrative simplification and consistency
- Develop reporting systems to provide regular updates to management and relevant staff on critical customer service and related issues Coordinate all key issues that impact GRA customer experience delivery
- Assist with set up of customer service center based on the business case
- Master’s degree or it’s equivalent in Business Administration, Public Relations, Project Management, or related field of study.
- Proven experience in leading customer experience transformation projects in either public or private sector
- Proven experience in driving change/reforms and driving performance across different functions at the leadership level
- full-time experience providing leadership to staff engaged full-time in one of the following areas:
- providing tax information and interpretation to the public
- managing a customer experience transformation projects and operations in either the public or private sector
Interested candidate must submit their application letter and Cv by 11th May 2020
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to
- Email: email@example.com
- Digital Address: GA -144-3422