The National Teaching Council is mandated by the Education Act 2008 (Act 778), Section 9 to improve the professional standing and status of teachers and to ensure licensing and registration of teachers in Ghana.
National Teaching Council has changed the date for writing the March 2020 GTLE from Saturday, June 20, to Sunday, June 21, 2020.
All candidates should note that
• all the three papers shall be written on the same day
• some centers were chosen by candidates during registration have been changed
• details of the centers shall be sent to candidates via SMS. Candidates may also check their centers on NTC website www.ntc.gov.gh or the dailies from Monday, 15th June 2020
• candidates are to wear a face mask before, during and after each paper
• candidates shall follow all COVID-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of sanitizers and observance of social distance.
• the papers are scheduled as follow1. Numeracy2. Literacy3. Essential professional skills.
• The first paper shall start at exactly 8:30 amPlease check in the dailies for more information on Monday, June 15, 2020.Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
Public Relations Officer, NTC