The National Population Council (NPC) was established by the National Population Council, Act 485, 1994, to advise Government on all population matters. The NPC is the highest statutory body set up to advise the Government on the population and related issues. The NPC is a parastatal body located in the office of the President.
To provide technical and administrative leadership for the implementation of the programs and activities of the PPP Division for the achievement of the mandate of the Council.
- Develop guidelines for the implementation of programs and activities of the division.
- Provide inputs for the formulation, implementation, and review of population-related policies
- Initiate action for the design of strategies for the effective integration of population
issues into development planning at all levels;
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Population Studies, Public Health or related field from an accredited Institution:
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification relevant work experience, with live (5) years of which must be in a Deputy Director position in the
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant position grade. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
10 SEPTEMBER, 2020
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV and application letter to
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION NATIONAL POPULATION COUNCIL
P.O. BOX MB 666