Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo has narrated how the behavior of fire service officers lead to the spread of the fire which destroyed every tiny thing she had in her house
In a recall Beverly Afaglo last evening needed prayers from her loved ones as her house was gutted by fire. Reports gathered by thedistin.com indicated that the sad incident happened when the actress and her family were all not in the house.
However, she has alleged that, though the fire service officers were right on time, their inability to quench the fire at the right time also lead to the extension of the fire.
She continued that, after the fire service team arrived after 40 minutes of the fire outbreak, they were not having the necessary protective gears for smoke and the worse part was when one of the team had to use a generator which didn’t work
In a post, she said
The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.Why are they not well equipped 😢 gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm