NABCO Recruitment Portal Opened To Accept New Applications Nationwide
The Nation Builders Corp (NABCO) on Tuesday, 14th July 2020 has announced the opening of their recruitment portal to start accepting applications from interested graduates nationwide.
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) program is a Ghanaian government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance, and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
Already have account? Scroll down to the bottom of this page and login, or visit https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/login
Having trouble with logging in, need help/support/contact? Get in touch with NABCO Support here.
NABCO Application Procedures
The Nation Builders Corps program will offer about 100,000 job opportunities to the teeming youth who have received tertiary education but are struggling to find jobs, partly because of the ban placed on public sector employment by the International Monetary Fund.
The program is said to initially operate seven (7) modules designed to meet the pressing needs of the nation, will engage the beneficiaries for three (3years), and they are expected to earn a monthly stipend of GHC700.
NABCO Application Process
Applicants will need to readily have the under listed information to complete the application process:
- Email address
- Softcopy of a passport size picture
- Scanned copy of highest degree/diploma qualification (file must be in pdf format)
- Certificate number of degree/diploma (if available)
- Ghana Post GPS digital address of residence visit (www.ghanapostgps.com)
- District of residence
- National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN
- In addition to the NSS PIN, Heal Ghana Module is open to only graduates with healthcare training and professionally licensed.
- Applicant licence number/PIN is required. Any of the following National ID:
- NHIS Card
- National ID card
- Voters ID card
- Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number
- E-zwich Card Number
- NABCO Application Procedures
- Applicants will have to visit apply.nabco.gov.gh to apply.
- To qualify, an applicant must have completed National Service and obtained a certificate.
- Please take note of the Scheme’s Calendar
Apply Online: Application Process
Apply online for the different modules for pre-selection and notification.
To be preselected, candidates will be validated before proceeding to the next stage.
Preselected applicants will be invited for interview at the District Office
Training And Posting
Successful applicants will receive a contract, training and posting as a NABCO trainee
To qualify, an applicant must have obtained a post-secondary education with a diploma or degree relevant to their preferred module. The following qualifications are required:
Educate Ghana: open to all graduates but those that majored in education, science, computer science, engineering, and mathematics will be encouraged to apply because of the strong focus on “STEM”
Heal Ghana: open to graduates with healthcare training. We encourage trained nurses, midwives, medical laboratory technicians, pharmacy technicians and others to apply.
Feed Ghana: open to graduates with certificates, diplomas and degrees in agricultural disciplines and food sciences are encouraged to apply
Civic Ghana:Open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
Revenue Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
Digitize Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline but those with an ICT background are strongly encouraged to apply
Enterprise Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline