Founder and leader of Glorious Word and Power Ministry, Rev Owusu Bempah on 31st watch night (crossover) church service revealed several doom prophesies in Ghana, Nigeria and across the globe; death of a man of God, a Great King, a very old religious leader to die, coup d’etat in Ghana and many more.
Rev Owusu Bempah, joined the list of numerous pastors who disclosed the prophesies according to them they received from God to Ghanaians during 31st December watch night service in his church.
According to him, there will be death news in Ghana and Ghanaians will wake up to the death of a very old religious leader, a great King Ghana and a popular man of God.
Again, Owusu Bempah advised the NDC not to waste their money and time on the election petition because the party will lose.
Below are all the prophecies Owusu Bempah gave out during his 31st December watch night service in his church.
- NDC shouldn’t waste time on election petition because they will lose
- Death of a Great King in Ghana
- A certain religious leader who is very old will die in 2021
- Death of a certain man of God
- Prayer for somebody who has ruled Ghana before.
- A certain political party in Ghana will have a huge funeral
- Death of a certain politician who is likely to lead the nation of Ghana
- The death of someone who has controlled and managed the finances of Ghana either past or present.
- Strange things are going to happen in Ghana and the world-
- There will be rampant fire outbreaks
- There will be an earthquake in Ghana in 2021
- A great musician may die in 2021
- A great leader in the NPP and NDC will die.
- I saw a political party in confusion and it was all over the media.
- Drivers should be very careful because there’s going to be accidents on our roads
- A great leader in Nigeria will die.
- France was covered with black clouds
- Britain will be hit by the death of a leader
- A former leader in USA will die in 2021
- There will be floods and fire outbreaks in America
- There will also be a flood in Ghana.
- There will be a coup d’etat in Ghana if we don’t pray hard.
Watch the video below: